This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/01/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
03:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #13 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #303 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #14 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #15 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #16 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #17 (Distance Jump)
Let's kick off the Dock Diving Season with a Splash or Two or Three!!!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please pick up after your dogs. Disposal of poop should only be in waste containers.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the occur, There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
- Do Not hesitate to talk with us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
We do have a few RV hook-ups available for $20 per night. Please let us know if you would like to reserve one. Dry camping is also allowed on the grounds at $10/night.
Your Safety Is Our Priority!
The Following Guidelines and Precautions Will Be In Place Until Further Notice Due To State Mandated Regulations.
The pool is always properly chlorinated to the CDC’s guidelines, ensuring that any exposure of COVID-19 is not transmitted and is killed in the water.
Our “COVID-19 Plan” for NADD Trials:
We ask that if you or anyone in your household has a fever or cough to not attend the trial. If you are unsure if you have a fever/are sick, please stay home.
After registration closes we will have 3 groups each day Friday through Monday. Group #1 will jump all their splashes from 9 am to 11:30 am and leave. Group #2 will be 11:30 am to 2 pm and leave. Then Group #3 will be from 2 pm to 4:30 pm and then leave. Thursday’s splash and Hydrodash will be divided into two groups.
Only you and your holder will be allowed at the trial.
There will be NO Day of Show entries.
-In between each block time the entire dock and the surrounding area will be cleaned with disinfectant in addition to the latches, handles, and railings wiped with disinfectant
Competitors will use hand sanitizer (provided) as they enter and exit the dock area each time
A Porta Potty will be available. There will be hand sanitizer, TP, and Lysol available inside the unit.
-There will be NO day of registration nor will additional jumps be available for purchase for those who have pre-registered
For the month of May and early June, NADD is requiring:
- All competitors must pre-register – No day of registrations – No exceptions
- All entries paid in advance – an invoice will be emailed prior to event
- All waivers (4) signed in advance and emailed to email@example.com
- NADD competitor
- NADD Covid-19
- K9 Splash Zone Facility Waiver
- K9 Splash Zone Covid-19 Waiver:
No waivers = no participation
If you are not pre-registered and the splash is full, we will have a waitlist. Please contact us ASAP if interested, spots will be first come first served (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Invoices will be sent out 24 hours prior to the start of event, no payment the day of event. NADD has recommended NO CASH PAYMENTS.
- INVOICES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO CHECK-IN!
Handler’s Meeting/Jump Order
- All competitors will be emailed a copy of the Handler’s Meeting prior to event.
- NO handler meetings will be held during the event, in-person.
- Jump order will be pre-established
- You must be checked in prior to the start of your jump group
- Schedule will open 72 hours before the event opens
- YOU MUST ARRIVE AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME!
- Dogs must jump Thursday splashes on Thursday, Friday splashes on Friday, Saturday on Saturday, and Sunday on Sunday.
- Competitors will be assigned ONE Jump Group and jump all of their splashes within that group.
- All time slots will be verified PRIOR to the start of the event.
- ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
- An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
- Mandatory 6 feet distance between all people.
- Masks are required! (You must supply your own.) We ask that EVERYONE wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth if you are near staff or if you are on the dock with someone who is not from your household. You do not have to wear a mask on the dock if you are from the same household.
- Competitors will be asked to leave if they are not practicing social distancing procedures.
- All judges will have their own clipboard.
- No food will be provided for lunch.
- You MUST REQUEST your ribbons.
- We will NOT be filling out ribbons for every dog, unless requested!
- You will be able to pick up your Q-Ribbons before leaving for the day at registration.
The point of the Jump Groups is to get people in and out while maintaining social distancing and being able to have fun with your pups once again, while staying safe and staying healthy!
If you have any questions, concerns, or need for special accommodations, feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to providing a safe and positive atmosphere to successfully run our first NADD event of the season! We appreciate the flexibility and cooperation of our competitors to help make this event a success.
https://form.jotform.com/201346369184155 - ksplashzone
https://form.jotform.com/201346526920047 - nadd covid