- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 12/08/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
06:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
04:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
06:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior.
Join us to celebrate the season. Sunday we will be having our UGLY SWEATER CONTEST!
Friday & Saturday: Check-in starts at 8:30 am. The pool will be open at 8 am for practice and close at 9 am.
Friday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Saturday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from Z to A.
Sunday: Check-in starts at 7 am. The pool will be open at 6:30 am for practice and close at 7:30 am.
Sunday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Splash check-in will close 1/2 hour before the splash begins. Briefings for each splash will start 15 minutes before the start of a splash.
Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Saturday or Sunday they will be removed from the splash and will be sold as day-of entry price even if you want to pay for them later.
Day of registrations will be allowed each day, on the day you wish to jump until there is no space. Air Retrieve will have Day of spots available, but we will not have a waiting list once pre-registrations fills. All spots are on a first come basis, as this is the fairest for everyone.
Remember for facility finals it's the highest score, but a minimum 3 jumps to qualify. Sunday Finals will be immediately following the last splash!
RUSTIC LODGE COVID-19 GUIDELINES & PRECAUTIONS
☐ Indoor crating is allowed during your jump group.
☐ Please social distance.
☐ Sign ALL waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, Rustic Lodge Covid-19) distributed in email.
☐ EVERY COMPETITOR/HANDLER MUST TURN IN WAIVERS OR WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE!
☐ NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS!
☐ If you are not pre-registered, WE WILL BE HAVING A WAITLIST! Please contact us as ASAP if interested, spots will be first come first serve.
☐ All pre-registration splashes will be finalized prior to the start of the event.
☐ NO EDITING REGISTRATION AT EVENT UNLESS IT IS DUE TO AN INJURY.
☐ On-site payments ONLY!
☐ Cash, Check, Card, or Venmo!
Handler’s Meeting/Jump Order
☐ Email all competitors a copy of the Handler’s Meeting prior to event.
☐ NO handler meetings will be held during the event, in-person.
☐ Jump order will be pre-established according to the Jump Groups.
☐ Jump order will be announced throughout the day, like always.
☐ YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR JUMP GROUP!
☐ Jump groups will be assigned 3 days before the event.
☐ If another handler is a holder for your dogs or vice versa, please email us ahead of time, prior to a week before the event.
☐ We will try to accommodate any special requests regarding Jump Groups, if notified ahead of time. Once Jump Groups are established, special requests will be harder to accommodate.
☐ ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
☐ An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
☐ High touch surfaces WILL BE LIMITED to only those that can’t be eliminated.
☐ Mandatory 6 feet distance between all people.
☐ Mask are REQUIRED (not on the dock)! (You must supply your own.)
☐ Competitors will be asked to leave if they are not practicing social distancing procedures.
☐ No food will be provided for lunch.
☐ Unfortunately, due to the circumstances it is best we do not do a potluck for this event; HOWEVER, we will continue in the future once permitted.
☐ AR will take place at normal AR time.
☐ The following jump order will take place: Friday(A-Z), Saturday(Z-A).
☐ AR competitors will be in the first Jump Group.
☐ HD will take place at normal HD time.
☐ The following jump order will take place: Sunday (A-Z)
☐ HD competitors will be in the first Jump Group.
☐ Q-Ribbons will be available at your own convenience. Ribbon Labels will not be filled out.
☐ Although, things will be different, this DOES NOT mean the fun is taken away!
☐ We will not be doing a jump off for finals, but instead going off the BUBBLE!
☐ Awards will be distributed after the final splash. If you are not there, they will be mailed.
☐ You must compete in at least 3 splashes to be eligible for Fun Finals.
☐ The bubble goes off of your best jump of the weekend, NOT the average.
☐ Everyone will be eligible for the door prizes, as everyone will be pre-reg only.
☐ If you win, you can arrange pick-up at the facility if local. If not local, we will gladly ship it to you!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don't follow this rule you will be asked to leave, and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor waste containers.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs for the dog town area.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
- Do Not hesitate to talk with us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
We are excited to make our facility feel like home to so many dock diving fanatics like us! Rustic Lodge Diving Dogs is so excited to give owners a place to come, relax, have fun, and meet new people just like we did!
Hotels Nearby - Pet Friendly
Please call the hotel directly!
Mention that you are with Rustic Lodge to receive 15% off!
Red Roof Inn Greensburg
Address: 111 Sheraton Dr.
Greensburg, PA 15601