This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/30/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
We will be running this event with the time splashes. Since we are allowed bigger groups in CT. This does not mean that we can relax in other ways. That being said you still must wear a mask except when on dock. Please do not congregate under tents unless you are wearing masks. Please keep 6 ft distance from people. Please do not touch other dogs. We at Central K9 want everyone to be safe so please follow these rules if we feel you are not we will ask you to leave.
We will have 2 holding spots for dogs waiting to go on the dock the others can be by the building in the shade. Please be timely so we can get everyone in.
You will enter dock at back of dock and exit and go around the pool. We want to keep it flowing.
The admin area will be blocked off please do not go through the gates we will come to the table.
If you need to talk to the judge please see staff.
Please let us know if you want ribbons, they will be labeled and on the fence in an envelope.
Please bring exact money if paying cash or check or card.
Please bring your waivers which are located on the nadd page with you. This is so we are not all touching and sharing items.
Please bring shade, the building will be closed to the public.
We will not be having food.
Porta potties will be by the building with a wash station.
We will be cleaning the dock between splashes.
There will be no open dock practice but remember you can take a practice jump before your competition jumps.
The running order will be posted by the gate , on the building and white board by the pool.
Please arrive 30 minutes before splash time so you are ready to go.
If you need a holder please have someone.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone remember to have fun......