This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/30/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 937-607-8524 ext 6
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Rescheduled for July 3-5
Please join us for our first NADD competition of the summer.
We will be adding Hydrodash to our lineup as well as finals.
The Flushing Lions Club will have their food truck there Saturday and Sunday.
Disc Dogs Of Michigan will be hosting an Updog challenge this weekend. For more information about the UpDog Challenge click https://teams.updogchallenge.com
Best Western Inn Davison (10 to 15 min from field)
10082 Lapeer Rd, Davison, MI 48423
Phone: (810) 658-2700 Must call directly to see if available. (they only have 3 pet rooms)
Red Roof Inn Flint (15 min to field)
G-3219 Miller Rd, Flint, MI 48507
Phone: (810) 877-6441
Holiday Inn Express (20 to 25 min from field)
927 Demille Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446
Phone: (810) 245-7700
Animal Emergency Hospital
1148 E Bristol Rd
Burton, MI 48529
+1 (810) 238-7557