This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/02/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
COVID-19 PLAN /Guidelines
- Handlers meeting will be emailed. We will not be having one at the event.
- A payment link will be sent in the email with the handlers meeting. Please use this method. If you can’t please contact us.
- Competitors must sign each waiver either electronically or print and bring with you.
- You must request your ribbons. Ribbons will be available at the end of the group.
- No food will be available.
- No camping will be permitted at this event.
- Open splashes (similar to mobile docks with jump cards but we won't be using cards) between 12pm -4pm Friday & 9am – 5pm Saturday & Sunday. Ask to put your name on the board when you’re ready to jump. Jump then ask to put your name back on the board when you’re ready for the next jump. You can only do the splashes for that day. Friday for Friday, etc.
- AR/Hydro Dash will be throughout the day.
- No on-site registration will be available. If the splash is full online contact us.
- Hand sanitizer will be available by the entrance and exit of the dock. It is also suggested you bring your own.
- Crating: out of your vehicle or right in front of it. We will have parking spots marked off at 10’ apart for crating and parking in groups of 5 with 30’ in between each group per the recommend guidelines for multiple groups.
- The dock surface, porta potty touch points and other high touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- No one outside of staff will be allowed in judging area/tent. It will be marked off.
- Staff will not hold or throw for any dogs.
- No spectators will be allowed on the property. Only the thrower & handler will be allowed at this event.
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance from each other.
- If you feel you need to wear a mask, please bring it as we will not have any available.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
NADD COVID-19 Waiver:
NO FINALS - Placements at the end of the event
- Competitors must complete 3 splashes to qualify for placements.
- Placement ribbons will be awarded to the top 3 overall of the weekend in each division.
- Competitors must be present to receive their placement ribbon. It will not be mailed or held. *For this event only, due to the circumstances, we will hold the placement ribbon for you to pick up the next time you are out*
- Each air retrieve/hydro dash will be its own competition. Placement ribbons will be award for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- 2 porta potties onsite
- Plenty of space for parking and canopies. You can kennel out of your vehicle.
- Part time onsite photographer, Chris Davis of Clicks by Chris. Other photographers welcome.
Please review our Facility Rules.
The following judges will be rotated through for the season. We will generally use 2-3 per event.
- Shannon Davis (senior judge)
- Curtis Swearingen
- Tiffany Clevenger
- Chris Davis
- Renea Robison
There is a small Walmart, fast food and gas stations in town, 5 miles north of us.