This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/09/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
04:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
07:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
ABOUT K9 MANNERS & MORE JUNE JUMP EVENT
THERE ARE NO DAY OF ENTRIES FOR THIS EVENT!
THERE ARE NO TRY-ITS FOR THIS EVENT!
Here is our approved COVID-19 event plan that will be in place to run our upcoming NADD event as efficiently and safely as we can per NADD, CDC, and our local recommended guidelines. Changes may occur as state and local restrictions may also change.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW! There are THREE links for waivers that you need to print, sign and bring with you.
Prior to the event, you will receive an email with your jump block times. If you do not receive the block time email and you are pre-registered for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NADD COVID-19 PLAN for JUNE JUMP at K9 MANNERS & MORE
- Admin table will be fenced off with a 6’ minimum distance from the table to the fence to prevent direct contact between exhibitors and administrative workers. Admin workers will be using hand sanitizer any time they exit and enter the admin area.
- Masks are encouraged but not required, and not provided to exhibitors.
- Please practice social distancing of 6’ from each other.
- You are not required to wear a face mask.
Waivers: There are 3 WAIVERS that you must print, sign and bring with you to the event.
- We recommend that you pre-pay via PayPal to email@example.com after entries are closed.
- We will accept checks on site, but NO CASH or CARDS
- One admin will write ribbon labels.
- Ribbons will be available at the end of the jump block time for pickup at a marked table away from admin.
- Admin WILL NOT provide ribbons prior to the end of the event block.
- Admin will be required to use hand sanitizer any time they exit and enter the ribbon area.
Competition and Crating Areas:
- The area on the east side of the pool will be restricted to judges and staff only.
- All staff will be wearing t-shirts identifying them as STAFF.
- There will be a maximum of 3 competitors queued up to be ready to jump.
- Running order will be posted near the dock entrance and off-limits to competitors.
- Competitors will have received an email notifying them of their jump block so they know when they will be jumping.
- Crating may be available in the WEST field if the ground is not saturated.
- If you crate inside the building, please keep 15’ apart from competitors who are not jumping/holding or traveling with you. Do not crate on the black mats.
- We will be running this event with scheduled time blocks. This allows us to limit the number of people on premises at one time.
- Some competitors will jump Friday (for their Saturday or Sunday jumps as listed in their email) and will know that before the competition. If you pre-registered for HD it will run on Friday and AR will run on Saturday.
- During your assigned time block, you will be able to complete a maximum of 4 splashes, depending on what you signed up for. The splashes will be done in a rotation, not jumping back to back.
- The running order and scheduled time blocks will be emailed a few days prior to the event
- Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled block time to check in and warm up their dogs. Anyone showing up early will be instructed to remain in their car until their scheduled time.
- There will be NO day-of registration and no additional jumps for on-site purchase, and no try-its.
- We will not be providing hotdogs, snow cones, popcorn or other foods. This make us sad, too.
- The dock will be sprayed with disinfectant (Wysi Wash, and Rescue) between each jump block.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided for competitors to use as they enter and exit the dock.
- The bathrooms will be disinfected between each jump block.
- Admin workers will always have access to hand sanitizer (provided) and wipes . They will not be sharing computers.
YOU MUST PRINT AND SIGN THESE THREE WAIVERS AND BRING THEM WITH YOU TO THE EVENT!
(copy and paste in your browser if the link isn't active)