- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 03/24/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Parking is on grass close to the pool. We will have a lunch truck available both days. We have a few dry RV spots available for $15/night. Contact Neil@ocaladogranch.com to reserve as spot. There are hotels and RV campgrounds listed on out website under friends and links at the top of the page at www.ocaladogranch.com
World Record Jumps: If you are trying for or your dog jumps close to the world record and you want it on record in Lap, Open or AR lease contact us before signing up to verify that that we will have a the required Judges available for your Splash or it will not be verified as a world record . When you get up on the dock please make sure you notify the Judge that you are attempting a world record jump. We may have both Senior and Junior judges there but, they may not be available at the same time for your splash, because of this you may have to wait or we may set an appointment for later in the day for your attempt.
Also, anyone needing access to the dock, must sign the waiver at the registration booth and obtain a bracelet to be worn during the entire event. This includes holders, handlers, throwers, and photographers.