- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 11/17/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
THIS IS AN INDOOR EVENT.
Three Hounds Training Ground LLC
COVID-19 Proactive plan
- Crating from vehicles only
- 10x10 Pop up tents allowed in your area
- No Indoor Spectators
- Large overhead doors will be open…weather permitting
- Check-in will be 30 minutes before each splash.
- Sign all waivers
- Apply own wristband
- Payments will be taken in person. If you would like to prepay please contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handler’s Meeting and Run Orders
- A copy of the Handler’s meeting will be emailed to all competitors. It is your responsibility to read and follow NADD and Facility rules.
- Any questions can be directed to Becky at email@example.com
- The running order will be held as a closed event.
- No more than 25 people will be allowed in the building at any one time
- Will we use the REMIND APP and I will send further instructions for its use. This is how you will be notified of placement within the running order once the splash starts.
- Doors, Dock railings, bathroom, and Dog dryers will be sanitized frequently
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- 25 person limit in the building at all times
- Clearly marked separate entrance and exits for handlers and dogs
- All turf will be disinfected nightly
Hydro, AR, and Ribbons
- Hydro-dash and AR will be run at the end of the day.
- Running order will run M-z then A -l on Friday, A-z on Sat. and Z- a on Sunday
- You will be responsible for your own Blue qualifying ribbons. There will be a station set up for you to grab a Q ribbon on your way out the door
- Specialty Ribbons will be available and the end of your last competed splash and can be collected at the Ribbon desk. (Please allow 15 minutes after your last splash for scores to be entered and double checked)