This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/02/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
Three Hounds Training Ground LLC
COVID-19 Proactive plan
- Crating from vehicles only
- 10x10 Pop up tents allowed in your area
- No Indoor Spectators
- Large overhead doors will be open…weather permitting
- Check-in will be an hour before the splash
- Sign all waivers
- Apply own wristband
- On site registration will be accepted
- Payments will be taken in person. If you would like to prepay please contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handler’s Meeting and Run Orders
- A copy of the Handler’s meeting will be emailed to all competitors. It is your responsibility to read and follow NADD and Facility rules.
- Any questions can be directed to Becky at email@example.com
- The running order will be held as a closed event. I will send the running order out 6 days before the event starts (Saturday May 30th)
- No more than 25 people will be allowed in the building at any one time
- Please download the REMIND APP and I will send further instructions for its use. This is how you will be notified of placement within the running order once the splash starts.
- Doors, Dock railings, bathroom, and Dog dryers will be sanitized frequently
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- 25 person limit in the building at all times
- Clearly marked a separate entrance and exits for handlers and dogs
- All turf will be disinfected nightly
Hydro, AR, and Ribbons
- Hydro-dash and AR will be run at the end of the day.
- Friday run A-Z, Saturday runs Z-A, and Sunday runs A-Z
- You must request your ribbons upon check -in. WE WILL NOT OFFER RIBBONS UNLESS THEY ARE REQUESTED.
- Requested Ribbons can be collected at the end of the day.