This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/17/2019 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Due to Hillsboro changing the location of the Air Show, this event is now going to be know as WOOFSTOCK. Get out your favorite tie-dye, hippy beads, headbands, etc. Come jump to the sounds from Woodstock.
Registration opens at 8:45 AM each day.
The pool/dock will be open for practice at 9:00 AM each day.
There will not be RV parking allowed.
Nearby dog friendly hotels:
Comfort Inn – 503-648-3500
Larkspur Landing – 503-681-2121
Econo Lodge – 503-640-4791
Nearby RV Sites:
Washington County Fair Complex - 503-648-1416 Ext 200
Big Eddy Park - 503-366-3984
LL Stub Stewart State Park - 800-551-6949
Horning's Hideout - 503-647-2920
We will send out a more detailed description of event happenings about 2 weeks prior to the event.