This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/14/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the splash.
Welcome to Fast Action Dogs! Let's get passed the dogs days of summer with some fun in the pool!
Day of Event Entries are offered as space permits. You must be on site at least one hour before scheduled splash time for a day of event entry. Try-Its will be offered between splashes as time permits. Cash, check and CC's are accepted for payment. There will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
Please arrive at least a half hour before your pre-entered splash. The gate will open 1 hour prior to the first splash of the day. You must check in at the admin tent before entering the dock for practice. ALL pre-entered splashes MUST be paid for at first check in for the event. Open practice is the half hour before splash time. This time is for entered dogs only, dry dogs get head of the line privileges. If a splash ends early we will move up the next splash to 30 minutes after the previous splash ends. If you have a dog that is not entered you must sign up and pay for a Try-It.
We strive to have a fun, safe environment for all exhibitors and dogs. There is no shade on the grounds so we highly recommend bringing a pop up tent. There will be a porta potty on site.
-Dogs must be leashed at all times and NO flexi-leads are allowed.
-Please do not speed down our country road. 15 MPH is strictly enforced on Mickeys Way. We share this road with our neighbors.
-No smoking on site.
-No dogs allowed on the agility field.
Like and watch our facebook page for more event info. https://www.facebook.com/FastActionDogSchool/
We do have limited dry RV spaces available.
1611 Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM, 87035
Phone: (505) 312-5016
501 East Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM 87035
#16 Ella Dora Road, Stanley, NM 87056