This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/10/2019 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 509-258-5408
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
11:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
Come join us and support Because Animals Matter with their 8th annual Dog Day Spectacular event, and jump in our Qualifier for Nationals!
This three day qualifying event, with close parking, food for purchase onsite, as well as frisbee, agility courses, games and crafts to benefit BAM Dog Rescue. Pool and dock will be on asphalt, and crating/tent areas are on asphalt and grass. Pop Up tents and crates are recommended, for the comfort of your dog while you walk around and enjoy the festival on Saturday.
We will offer on site registration, for the day you wish to jump, until there is no space, we will not have a waiting list . All spots are on a first come, first served basis. Try-it’s will not be available at this event.
This event has timed splashes, and will not be using the open splash schedule. We will also be offering Finals at this event, on Sunday starting at 2:30pm.
We will award flat ribbons for all dogs who enter and rosettes for titles earned.
This event's head judge will be Kristi Baird.
Pet Friendly host Hotel in Hurricane is MyPlace. Please register under the company name: Dog Day Spectacular and the discounted rate code: DOGDAY. Can be booked online using code, or can call in at (855) 200-5685.