This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 12/01/2018 at midnight.
- Price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Ops@northamericadivingdogs.com
Contact Phone: 706-351-2980
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
This is our end of Year Blow out event held right in front of our 2018 National Championships.
THIS IS NOT A LAST CHANCE QUALIFIER.
Pre-registration ends Dec 1st.
This event will be run like all other mobile dock events. EXCEPT: There will NOT be practice cards issued as we are trying to get as many competitors in as possible.
We will have 2 pools running. Very Limited tryits will be available. One pool will close down at 3pm for AR each day.
Prepay for this event will be required and there will not be on-site available unless there are last minute openings.
The pools will close at 5pm each day.
There will be FREE practice time available for any National Championships competitor allowed once they have checked in from 5pm to 7pm. On Thursday, AR practice will be on one pool after 5pm, the other will be open practice.
More info at