06/16/2018 - 06/17/2018
Teamworks Dog Training
195 Robbins Rd
Youngsville, NC 27616
- Closes 06/14/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: . Contact Email Address: mailto:email@example.com Contact Phone: 919-696-5558
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Each splash follows the conclusion of the previous splash. Times are not exact.
Saturday, June 16th 2018
8 am Splash #1
8:30 am Splash #2
9 am Splash #3
9:30 am Splash #4
Sunday, June 17th 2018
8 am Splash #5
8:30 am Splash #6
9 am Splash #7
9:30 am Splash #8
Splashes ($20 pre-registration/ $25 on-site) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps.
The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
NEW for 2018 SEASON: Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 FOR 2 TRY-IT TICKETS. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
Teamworks Dock Diving Event General Rules
* Spectator General Admission for dock diving events is free, but please leave un-entered dogs at home.
* Pond rentals are not available on dock diving event weekends but are available on the Friday before.
* Pay-by-the-run Fun Jump rates only available during times listed.
* Toys are welcome, but food matter may NOT be tossed in the water during open dock.
* Unsportsman-like conduct and harsh treatment of dogs is NOT allowed at Teamworks at any time. You may not do things that would get you dismissed from a trial like striking your dog, throwing things at your dog, or giving your dog a collar correction.
* Chain collars are not allowed in the pond area. Shock collars are not allowed on the grounds.
* Female dogs in heat are NEVER allowed anywhere on the grounds.
* Any dog using the pond must be current on rabies, Bordetella, and DHPP vaccinations and must not have chronic coughing, any diarrhea, or any vomiting. The Canine Influenza vaccine is strongly recommended for any dog participating in dog sports.
* DOGS WITH A FRESH FRONTLINE-TYPE APPLICATION (LESS THAN 48 HOURS) MAY NOT SWIM IN THE POND.
* There is no people swimming allowed in the pond. Anyone using the pond assumes all risks associated with swimming and water. There is no life guard on duty.
* dog excrement must be removed from the pond area.
* Camping and RV Parking is available by pre-reservation only. Please call 919-855-0422 to make a reservation.
* Vendors may sign up online for events. Please call 919-855-0422 to make a reservation.
* During an event, dogs must be on leash unless they are in a fenced area.
* The agility equipment, agility ring, and covered agility arena is off limits for dock diving participants, unless specifically rented. Please call the Teamworks office for more details 919-855-0422.
* Our pond is 100′ long by 60′ wide by 6 ‘ deep and is fully-fenced for your dog’s safety.
* Our pond has BioBlack additive to keep algae and bacteria to a minimum. BioBlack is 100% safe for human consumption (and dog-safe). We also add a pond ProBiotic to keep sediment to a minimum. It is a probiotic that is added to livestock feeding tanks, and safe for humans and pets.
* Our pond will not have fishing hooks to catch in your dogs’ paws because no fishing is EVER allowed. However, we DO have fish in our pond to eat the duckweed!
* Our pond has 110 x 6 feet of a gently ramped and matted edge for dogs to climb in and out of the water without slipping or getting muddy.
* Our pond has a regulation dock diving dock that is 40 foot long and 24″ above the water. Our dock is made of recycled plastic where it contacts the water. The dock is has rigged, outdoor dock carpeting for good traction which will be of a contrasting color to the water in 2018.
* We do NOT play loud music at our events, or use an electronic announcement system.