06/24/2017 - 06/25/2017
Dukes K9 Dash & Splash
3392 State Route 82
Mantua, OH 44255
- Closes 06/22/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: www.dukesk9dashnsplash.com . Contact Email Address: Contact Phone:
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
People traveling that need lodging are able to reserve space at the campground where we are located. 3392 State Route 82, Mantua, Ohio 44255. They have rv/camper hook ups, tent camping, and a limited number of cabins. They can call Roundup Lake Campground in Mantua, Ohio at 330-562-9100 to inquire about pricing and availability. If they mention that they are competitors with us they will get a 20% discount and if they rent a cabin they WILL be allowed to have their pet despite what their website says as we have made special accommodations with the campground. There will be a $100 refundable pet deposit due at check-in but will be refunded once housekeeping confirms no damage.
Saturday June 24th 2017
9 am Splash #1
11 am Splash #2
1 pm Splash #3
3 pm AR Practice
3:30 pm AR101
Sunday June 25th 2017
9 am Splash #4
11 am Splash #5
1 pm Splash #6
3 pm FINALS
Splashes ($20 preregistration/ $25 onsite) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 2 judged jumps.
The order is set as a Posted running order.
Facilities will allow for practice before or between Splashes as time permits.
Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows