05/04/2018 - 05/06/2018
3414 Melissa Country Way
Lutz, FL 33559
- Closes 05/03/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Please read before signing up!
1. Thank you for understanding our no choke, prong, or shock collars policy. This policy includes parking lot and waiting to get onto dock as our insurance company does not allow choke, prong, or shock collars.
2. This is a cluster event so there is no fixed running order, this is first come first serve but you need to have your cards in for your running order no later than 1 hour before the end of last splash of each day.
3. Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, and we will address them in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it, if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
4. All competitors to start check-in at 8.00 pm on day of splashes that did not prepay on Friday.
5. Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Saturday or Sunday will be sold as day of entries price even if you want to pay for them later.
6. For everyone’s safety, please do not bring or enter dog or human-reactive dogs.
7. The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!
8. Video link to where to park is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHkm1D5mXg
9. If you need handicap parking please contact us and we will reserve your space in our handicap parking area closest to the pool! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
10. Video link of how our dock looks is here. https://youtu.be/yQCZ1-X3FMg
We here at Courteous Canine Diving Dogs thank you so much for attending our event and we are wishing you an incredibly time for you and you dog!
Friday, May 04 2018
1 pm and all afternoon: Early registration for the weekend splashes and early crate Set up, plus open Practice,
you will be given free practice splashes Friday before and after Friday Air Retrieve if you prepay for your weekend splashes on Friday.
6:00 pm: Air Retrieve #101 (Set Jump Order)
Saturday, May 05 2018
9 am-4 pm: Splashes #1, #2, #3,#4 (First come-first serve.)
5:00 pm: Air Retrieve #102 (Set Jump Order)
Sunday May 06 2018
9 am-4 pm: Splashes #4, #6, #7, #8 (First come-first serve.)
5:00 pm: Air Retrieve #103 (Set Jump Order)