Qualifier for 2016 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships
09/02/2016 - 09/04/2016
Chestnut Hill / The Dogs Place
4314 East Cherokee Drive
- Closes 8/31/2016 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
NOTE: This event is a qualifying event for the 2016 NADD/AKC Eukanuba National Diving Dog Championships.
In order to be eligible to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of 3 splashes completed at this event. There are 2 ways to earn invites at facility qualifiers. By a Finals and by an Average.
FINALS: First we will take the best overall jump score from each dog. The TOP 6 in each division will compete in the FINALS. The TOP FINISHER in each division will earn an invite.
AVERAGES: We then take the average of all the jumps (minimum 3 jumps) from the event for each dog. The TOP 2 AVERAGES in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
The Air Retrieve Qualifier will be held during the Friday Air Retrieve competition. The TOP Finisher in the Senior, Master and Elite Division will earn invites.
(Note: If you receive an invite and at the time of Nationals your OVERALL average with NADD is in a different division than your invite, you will be moved to the appropriate division).
Jumps in all the Splashes (except FINALS) will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
THIS TRIAL IS FULL. THERE WILL BE NO DAY OF SHOW ENTRIES
Friday, Sept 2nd
6:00 pm Air Retrieve 101 (all those entered will get one practice jump to set their starting distance) (FULL)
Saturday, Sept 3rd
9 am Splash #1 (FULL)
11 am Splash #2 (FULL)
1 pm Splash #3 (FULL)
3 pm Splash #4 (FULL)
Sunday, Sept 4th
9 am Splash #5 (FULL)
11 am Splash #6 (FULL)
1 pm Splash #7 (FULL)
4:00 pm (Approximately) FINALS
Splashes ($20 preregistration/ $25 onsite) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 2 judged jumps.
The order is set as a Posted running order.
This facility will allow for an optional practice before competition jumps and between Splashes as time permits.
Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows