10/14/2017 - 10/15/2017
Woodburn Canine Training Center
13355 Nashville Road
Woodburn, KY 42170
- Closes 10/12/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Saturday October 14th
830 am Splash #1
1030 am Splash #2
1230 pm Splash #3
230 pm Splash #4
430 pm AR Practice
500 pm AR
Sunday October 15th
900 am Splash #5
1100 am Splash #6
100 pm Splash #7
300 pm Splash #8