The first ever Eukanuba Performance Games will be held Sept 17th in Ohio at Eukanuba Roberts Centre in Wilmington Ohio.
NADD will have a special Tournament of Champions that will feature the biggest jumpers who have qualified at various events listed below. We will have 3 separate competitions running on that Sunday.
Open Tournament: Top 45 qualified open dogs in a single elimination tourney.
Lap Tournament: Top 18 qualified lap dogs in a single elimination tourney.
Air Retrieve: Top 18 qualified open dogs in a standard AR event.
For the Bracketed events, dogs will be ranked by the score they receive at the event they qualify with.
In order to qualify for any of the above, a dog must:
- Have an NADD competitor number.
- Compete at one of events listed below, and have a minimum of 3 jumps at the event. Dogs will qualify by:
- OPEN: Finishing in the TOP 5 by average at the specified qualifying events. (We will use the 3 jump system at each event to calculate the averages)
- LAP: Finishing in the TOP 2 by average at the specified qualifying events. (We will use the 3 jump system at each event to calculate the averages)
- AIR RETRIEVE: Finishing in the TOP 2 by distance at the specified qualifying events. (We will take the HIGHEST 2 AR scores form the entire weekend of competition. Any ties will be broken using our posted tie breaker system)
The following events will be qualifying events:
As dogs compete at the above listed qualifiers, we will add them to this list in the order of their seed # for the TOC. The score listed is the score that earned a dog it’s invite, this is the score we will use to assign all the dogs their seed #. As other dogs earn invites, the seed # will change.
#1 Sriracha (4429) 25 ft 1 in
#2 Ivox (3758) 22 ft 6 in
#3 Bella (5601) 21 ft 4 in
#4 Philomena (4836) 20 ft 7 in
#5 Petey (3836) 20 ft 5 in
#1 Wilson (5925) 10 ft 11 in
#1 Sriracha (4429) 21 ft
#2 Ivox (3758) 18 ft