This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/22/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- An invite is required to attend this event. Registration instructions will be sent via email.
- Price per discipline for this event is $70.00 (USD) per dog.
- A qualifier is required to register for this event as well as the required number of jumps for the qualifying discipline.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
The NADD SW Mobile Dock is teaming up with the city of Las Cruces, NM. to make this years SW Regional a great event. Las Cruces is creating a large dog friendly event complete with vendors, demonstrations, and food trucks all centered around you NADDicts and the NADD SW Mobile Dock being the center of entertainment.
Registration for DJ,
You will select and pay for one splash on whatever day you choose to jump but you will jump both splashes that day.
Choose odd numbered splashes, 1,3, or 5. The system will automatically register you for both splashes on the day you choose.
You are allowed 1 optional practice jump on your first DJ splash. The second splash will be your 2 scored jumps. There will be no practice/open dock between splashes or at anytime during the weekend.
Once the splash starts and it is your turn on the dock you will have 30 seconds to be on the dock or you will forfeit your torn and that splash will be recorded as o No Jump. This goes for all splashes all weekend. BE READY!!!
HD & AR, you will only select one splash on the day you want to jump.
We will start each day with HD AT 8:00 AM.
DJ will follow HD at 9:00AM & AR will follow 30 minutes after DJ each day.
If we have any Jr handlers for that event they will jump between HD and DJ each day.
Please read ALL of the details before signing up!
Remember you only enter 1 day for DJ, not the whole weekend. Distance will be 2 splashes on the same day. You will only choose 1 splash and the 2nd will be automatically added when you check out.
Once we have the registration process completed, we will be able to publish a finalized schedule.
Since this is a prepaid event, you will be checked into the portal automatically and the only check in you will do on site will be AT the mandatory briefing for your discipline.
Schedule is tentative, each day for all three disciplines. Final schedule and run order will be sent out on Thursday before the event.
You MUST be here by the Mandatory briefing time. This is to finalize the run order for that discipline and review the rules.
Friday - Sunday
7:30am - HD briefing
8:30am - Distance Briefing
AR Briefing will be at the end of Distance (approximately
Remember your distance splashes have to be done on the same day but you're free to choose which days you want to compete in Hydrodash and/or Air Retrieve.
Dock & Facility Rules
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given.
- You MUST run in the posted order. If you have multiple dogs we will move your second dog down 5 dogs. Order will be posted on Thursday.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it after the event is over. So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- No refunds will be given, after you register, without vet or Doctor's note.
- Ribbons will be given out when jumping is finished and scores are checked on Sunday.
- Please plan on picking up your ribbons or making
arraignments to have someone pick them up for you. NADD will NOT mail ribbons.
- We will post standings every evening on the NADD Southwest Mobile Dock Facebook page so you know where you are in the standings.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #303 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)