- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/15/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $35.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify for Distance Jump, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 5 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Showcase.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 5 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
This event will be a National Championship Qualifier. Meaning the Top 3 dogs in each division will earn invites to the 2023 National Championship.
You must have 3 splashes to be part of the qualifier
Refunds will ONLY be issued by submitting a VET or DR Note, WITHIN 14 days of the start of the event.