This event is now completed.
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 N. Main St.
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314
- This is an Outdoor Event
// if address is missing ?>
Please click button to display map
- Online registration closes 07/29/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 503-758-2158
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Friday, Jul 30, 2021
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
Saturday, Jul 31, 2021
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
Sunday, Aug 1, 2021
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
This event is for Jr. Handlers only - Please only choose 1 splash.
This event will run along side the 2021 Southwest Regional competition.
Jr Handlers must either participate in this event and complete one splash as the handler of merit with the dog or they must be the handler of merit for both splashes in the regional.
Either qualifies them for a spot at the national showcase in the Jr Handler division. you must do one or the other, not required to do both.
At Regionals you must check in and let the admin table know the information of the Jr Handler so they can receive their ribbon and get their spot to the showcase.
You may choose the day you would like to do your jump (please only select 1 day) Jr. Handler splash times will be determined by the mobile dock each day. They will let you know at check in when the Jr.'s will be jumping.
This event is no longer open for registration.