- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 07/20/2021 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 08/17/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- An invite is required to attend this event. Registration instructions will be sent via email.
- Price per splash for this event is $65.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 715-797-6665
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
This event's schedule has not been completed yet.
Event Dates Friday 8/20 - 8/22
The event is being held at Amana Colonies RV park and Event Center.
The actual address of the event is 3850 C St. Amana, IA 52203
Camping reservations - We have reserved sites close to where the pool will be setup.
Please contact Amana Colonies RV Park and Event Center 319-622-7616
50/amp service is available. Ask for the NADD camping discount
Dog Friendly hotels
Super 8 Cedar Rapids East
Country Inn & Suites Coralville
As with everything in 2020, nothing is certain, except that we all want to play with our dogs. So, we will be adhering to current COVID requirements and restrictions. An updated COVID Plan for the event will be sent via email at least one week prior to the event start. You can expect masks, sanitizer, and social distancing rules. Please understand that compliance with our COVID plan is what allows us to hold these events, and that sense of normalcy is precious.
Once we have the registration process completed, we will be able to publish a finalized schedule.
Tentatively, each day will have Hydrodash in the morning, Distance during the day, and Air Retrieve in the evening. Remember your distance splashes have to be done on the same day but your free to choose which days you want to compete in Hydrodash and/or Air Retrieve.
Please read before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it after the event is over. So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!