- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 05/10/2021 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 09/07/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 937-607-8524 ext 6
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
Please come join Splash Your Pup as we host the second annual Michigan State Championship. This will be a sanctioned NADD event but in no way should it be considered as a regional, qualifying, or national event. The winners of each division will have dog and human names forever immortalized on the Michigan State Championship Trophy. Format will be a minimum of three splashes, with their best jump counting. The three teams with the highest jumps in each division will then advance to the finales. Once in the finales each team will get two jumps with the best jump counting. The team with the highest jump in each division will be crowned as the Michigan State Champion.Tie breakers will be determined by the non counted jump. Register here. https://northamericadivingdogs.com/Event/info/eventid/3172
DDOM will be hosting an UPDog Challenge Triple Crown as well as The K9 Frisbee Toss & Fetch Worldwide Championship in conjunction with this event.
Covid policies and procedure will be updated closer to the event date when we have a better understanding of the situation.
Best Western Inn Davison (10 to 15 min from field)
10082 Lapeer Rd, Davison, MI 48423
Phone: (810) 658-2700 Must call directly to see if available. (they only have 3 pet rooms)
Red Roof Inn Flint (15 min to field)
G-3219 Miller Rd, Flint, MI 48507
Phone: (810) 877-6441
Holiday Inn Express (20 to 25 min from field)
927 Demille Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446
Phone: (810) 245-7700
Animal Emergency Hospital
1148 E Bristol Rd
Burton, MI 48529
+1 (810) 238-7557