- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 02/02/2021 at 12:00 am and closes 06/02/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
04:55 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
The facility property starts once you have driven through the black iron fencing. There will be someone on a golf cart to help direct parking. If necessary the neighboring field will be used for over flow parking.
No dogs or handlers are allowed in the barn area. Please respect the animals that reside on the property and do not allow your dog(s)to harass them. This is a working farm with livestock and free range peacocks.
Dog Gone Diving Dogs COVID-19 GUIDELINES & PRECAUTIONS
Let me start by saying we are doing our best to keep everyone safe and enjoying the wonderful sport of Dock Diving with NADD. We must consider your safety and ours in order to allow this event to take place. A least the dogs and handlers can have some fun in the pool! Help us keep the ability to host our other year events by following the guidelines listed. We are here to help, stay safe, stay distant, stay positive, and be kind! Everyone is having to make changes and sacrifices to keep things moving forward.
- ☐Owners may setup a personal tent and X-pen beside their car. We will also be allowing creating in the adjoining field 6ft apart.
- ☐All parking will be marked and ample space will be provided to keep distance.
- ☐The parking area is not a hangout location. Competitors not keeping distance will be asked to leave.
- ☐No RV space will be provided.
☐ Sign ALL waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, Dog Gone Diving Dogs release and Covid-19) distributed in email. Waivers can be -refilled out and turn in at check in.
☐ EVERY COMPETITOR/HANDLER MUST TURN IN WAIVERS OR WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE!
☐ Pre-torn & self-applied wristbands will be provided.
- ☐Registration tent will be outside.
- ☐Check in will be one person at a time. Each person will be required to stand behind the barrier. Please have your items and things ready.
☐ All pre-registration splashes will be finalized prior to the start of the event.
- ☐NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED!
- PayPal prior to the event.
- Checks, credit cards, and cash accepted day of.
Handler’s Meeting/Jump Order
☐ Jump order will be announced throughout the day, like always.
- ☐YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR JUMP GROUP!
- ☐NO SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT
Scheduling Time Slots and Jump Groups - THIS WILL DEPEND ON OUR STATE AND COUNTY MANDATES
☐ An email will be sent to all pre-reg competitors prior to the schedule opening.
☐ YOU MUST ARRIVE AN 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME!
☐ Dogs must jump Saturday on Saturday, and Sunday on Sunday.
☐ You sign up your dog for ONE Jump Group and jump all of their splashes within that group.
☐ All time slots will be verified by Dog Gone Diving Dogs PRIOR to the start of the event.
- ☐Jump Groups will have a maximum of dogs determined after pre-registration closes.
- ☐ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTITUTIONS ON JUMP GROUPS....DON’T ASK THE ANSWER WILL BE NO!
☐ ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
☐ An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
- ☐High touch surfaces WILL BE LIMITED to only those that can’t be eliminated.
- ☐The facility will not allow anyone to enter the kennel/ building training areas for any reason.
- ☐A PORTA POTTY WILL BE PROVIDED.
☐ 6 feet distance between all people.
☐ Mask are Strongly suggested (You must supply your own.)
☐ Only one person at registration.
☐ All judges will have their own clipboard.
- ☐Sanitize frequently.
- ☐Staff will sanitize the dock and gates between each Jump Group.
☐ Competitors need to bring their own drinks and food.
☐ You MUST REQUEST your ribbons.
☐ We will NOT be filling out ribbons for every dog, unless requested!
IF THIS EVENT REQUIRES JUMP GROUPS DUE TO STATE AND COUNTY MANDATES AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT PRIOR TO THE EVENT’S CLOSING DATE. The Jump Groups are to get people in and out quickly and by the safest means possible. Our facility requires that everyone will maintain social distancing. If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.