- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/17/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 928-377-0678
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Must check in 30 minutes prior
Solstice Splash 2020
Welcome to the Jumping K9 Ranch.
We are happy to announce our inaugural splash event along with our affiliation with North America Diving Dogs.
Please join us for our Solstice Splash weekend June 20/21, 2020.
Come to the ranch, enjoy life under the stars and splash your dogs.
We invite you to come & set-up early on Friday, June19th for afternoon Splash Practice & Judging Seminar, $15.00 a dog.
Please call me directly to RSVP.
Jumping K9 Ranch offers Poolside Dry Camping for $20.00 a night. Come & count the stars with us.
Limited designated parking, please call in advance to reserve.
Kingman is 25 miles away with an array of brand name hotels & motels, to your liking.
Directions from Phoenix:
North on US Hwy 93, approximately 25 miles north of Wikieup, our driveway is between mile marker 99 & 98, on you right (look for our sign).
Directions from Kingman:
I-40 east to South US Hwy 93 (towards Phoenix, exit 71), travel 7 miles, our driveway is at mile marker 98.3, on your left (look for our sign).