- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/23/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Our last event for the 2022 Calendar year, but it's jumps towards the 2023 season! Get your practice in for NATIONALS!
If Air Retrieve or HydroDash is full, and you want a spot - please email us Tntdivingdogs@yahoo.com or call/text us at (903)-404-8610 - we can add you, there will be plenty of time for more dogs. We will need your dog's name, NADD# and SPLASH# you would like to be added to.
The judges for this event will be Angela Hill, Madi Snow, Monique Krouse.
-We ask that competitors arrive 30 minutes prior to SPLASH start time to check in. NO DOGS AT REGISTRATION TABLE.
We will allow try-its at this event. This is an opportunity to introduce your dog to swimming/jumping. You must check in with admin, sign waivers, and get a spot on the board before going on the dock. $10/6 mins with a timer running.
NADD EVENT WAIVERS:
Event waivers will be available for signature at registration.
-There will only be one dog with it’s handler(s) on the dock at a time;
-We will ensure that the next dog and hander do not enter the competition dock until the previous dog and handler have exited the dock;
-At our facility, we are set up with an area for the next dog and handler to wait at a safe distance;
-We will be utilizing our PA system, to ensure competitors are aware of who is on the dock, who is up next, to include the next three dogs;
-We will list the order of each SPLASH on a white board that can be seen from a distance.
-There is plenty of space at our facility to have easy ups set up at a safe distance, to include in-car crating.
-We will have regular - set SPLASH start times, see above. The running order for this event will be A to Z. Please watch our facebook page or emails for event updates. We run early most of the time.
Cash and checks are accepted for payment; there will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
Paypal and credit card accepted but service fee will be added at the time of registration.
2386 SE Loop
You must tell them you are with TNT to waive the pet fee and get a discounted rate.