- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/20/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 mins before splash
12:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Must check in 30 mins before splash
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash) - Must check in 30 mins before splash
12:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 mins before splash
Covid-19 Protocols will be updated closer to the event
- GPS will tell your that our neighbor's driveway is Pedersen Lane. This is a private drive. If you use this driveway, please turn into our driveway in front of the large Red Barn. There will be a sign to better direct you.
- The pool is located behind the large Tan Barn. You can drive back by the pool to drop off canopies and crates. Parking by the pool is limited.
- Day of show registration will end 30 minutes prior to each splash.
- The dock will not be open between splashes
- We will begin the the next splash when the previous splash ends.