- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/01/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior.
09:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior.
Welcome to our Specialty Event Weekend 2022!
Friday - Jump Under the Lights!
Saturday and Sunday - Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash Specialty Event (separate event in portal)
COVID PLAN – Lincoln and Lancaster County remain under a Mask Mandate DHM inside public buildings. Our event is running as normal, but we continue to encourage physical distancing. Masks are strongly encouraged outside when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- If you pre-register, you must pay for all splashes at the time of initial check in. If you choose to remove any splashes that were pre-registered it will count as a no-show for each dog entered in splashes dropped.
- You MUST arrive and register AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to your first splash of the event.
- Handlers meeting and Roll Call will be 15 minutes before each splash for all competitors. We will review any rules questions and set the running order, which will be posted on the whiteboard at the entrance to the dock.
- Friday Registration and open dock practice open at 7pm.
- Saturday and Sunday Registration and open dock practice open at 11am.
- Running Order will be alphabetical by dog’s name. Friday/Saturday are A to Z, Sunday is Z to A.
- For Saturday and Sunday, if we don't have a lot of entries, we WILL run ahead of schedule. Please plan to be at the facility early!
- Off Street parking in front of our building. Pool is in the back of the facility. Please stop at our front desk and let them know you are here for the dock diving event. They may do a quick check over your dog and then bring you to the pool area for check in and staging areas. All dogs entering our facility get a quick check for any visible contagious warts, fleas, or any injuries we need to be aware of. This is for the safety of all dogs entering our facility.
- Our primary crating area will be inside, down half a flight of stairs from the doors to the pool. This area is one of our indoor play parks which is air conditioned and has K9 Grass. There will be a small amount of crating space available outside in the yard near the pool, but as there is limited shade, we recommend utilizing our primary crating area inside. Assistance will be available if you need help getting your dog up and down the stairs due to health concerns.
- We have a fairly small parking lot, so easy-ups will be on a first-come, first-serve basis in the parking lot. Tents will be allowed in the pool area depending on available space.
- Indoor Restrooms available
- Photos will be posted in the week after the event on our Facebook page
- Lunch options will likely be available Saturday and Sunday.
- Please let us know of any concerns or questions you may have at the time they happen. We always want to solve any issues or concerns immediately and help make sure your weekend is the best possible competition experience for you and your dogs.
- Please review the NADD Rulebook on the website if you are new to NADD or diving dogs
- Leon Kilmer
- Laura Livingston
- Ken Livingston
- Emily Root
- Morgan Bennett in training
- Travis Swartz in training
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - 402-413-0618
- Approx $69.95/night, up to 2 dogs per room, no breed restrictions and no pet deposit.
- Sleep Inn & Suites - 402-477-0645
- Approx $68.95/night, up to 2 dogs per room, no breed restrictions and no pet deposit.
- Motel 6 - 402-438-4700
- Approx $50/night, up to 2 dogs per room, no breed restrictions and no pet deposit. Motel 6 was very open to accommodating more than 2 dogs with a quick phone call conversation.
- You are also welcome to board your dogs with us at a 5% event participant discount if you would like to stay at a non-pet-friendly hotel.
- There are several campgrounds at lakes outside of the city. Please visit http://outdoornebraska.gov/reservations/to reserve your campsite ahead of time.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your smiling faces and jumping dogs soon!