This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/29/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Good morning NADDicts!!!
This weekends event looks extremely busy!!!
We will be running on JUMPCARD STATUS!!!!
This will allow you to come jump your dogs in a timelier fashion…much like we ran covid last year. It also great to beat the heat or the rain.
*******PLEASE BE THERE 1/2 HR EARLY TO SIGN IN AND PLACE YOURSELF IN THE ORDER
The time starts for each splash will be held for you IE: 11am, 1pm,3pm 5pm but we will START ON TIME—-however if you are there early or later you can place yourself in an order to get all splashes done within 2 or more hrs…..
The sign up board will open 15 min before the 1st splash each day!
Don’t worry!!!! We will get you done! If your dog needs a longer break we will organize for that! Safety first!
We will be running this format for regionals.
Way more efficient for clients wanting to jump with NADD and not have to commit to hanging around all day…
Walk up are always open!!!!
AirRetreive NEEDS TO START ON TIME!!!! Please be there early to get signed in and wrist band!
Our official professional photographer from Hooves and Paws will be here.
We will be maintaining a 10’ no go zone around the pool area for non-staff!
You do not need to be a purebred dog to compete with NADD but you do need a NADD # to compete!!!
see you soon!!!
Your team at Northequest Canine Sports