This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 12/07/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $30.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 636-649-9523
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #13 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #14 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #15 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #16 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #17 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #18 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #19 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #303 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #20 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #22 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #21 (Distance Jump)
This event will be a Showcase Qualifier. Meaning the Top 3 dogs in each division will earn invites to the 2022 National Showcase.
The 1st place dog will get a pass through regionals. the other 2 dogs get a showcase invite but must attend a regionals still.
Dogs are limited to NO MORE THAN 12 distance splashes for the event. If you sign up for more than 12, you will be refunded the entries and removed from the splashes over the limit of 12.
Refunds will ONLY be issued by submitting a VET Note, within 14 days of the event.
These 2 must be signed and turned in to . Once on grounds you must present the waivers (2) to get in the building the first time and receive a wristband. No temperature check this year.
AKC Covid Waiver
AKC Covid Declaration
For NADD participation (bring with or you can sign at the event)
All attendees (ages 2 and up) are required to wear a face mask while on the event grounds. The face mask must be worn so that it that covers your mouth and nose. Please bring your own face masks and wear them at all times. I have no idea if you can take it off on the dock.
There is a $10/day parking fee.
For more info, please go to the AKC Website
You can enter the facility pretty early, no point in entering more than 90 mins earlier than the listed splash times for the day, as check in for dock diving won't open until 45 mins before the scheduled splash time.
NADD will attempt to work with all show conflicts, but it is the handlers responsibility to inform NADD of these issues with enough time for NADD to make adjustments.
If your conflicts do not allow you to get to the pool until 4:00pm or later, you will have to wait until the conclusion of air retrieve or hydro dash to jump.
Yes, spectators are allowed, but spectator seating will be extremely limited. Spectators must follow all of the AKC safety protocols, including wearing face masks regardless of vaccination status. AKC will require face masks that cover the nose and mouth to be worn indoors at all times, regardless of vaccination status