- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 04/22/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Due to the wind we battle in the afternoon AR will be run in the morning. There is usually little to no wind in the am hours.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Due to the wind we battle in the afternoon AR will be run in the morning. There is usually little to no wind in the am hours.
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
No April Showers Qualifier!!
We will have all 3 disciplines available, DJ, AR, & HD.
We will have four Distance Jump splashes everyday. AR will be run in the morning before the 4 DJ splashes on Fri. & Sat. & HD will follow the four DJ splashes on Sun.
Food will be provided by EastCoaster Foods each day.
Bring your lunch $$ for some tasty eats.
The temps will be comfortable and the atmosphere friendly.
Come fly your dogs off the dock into the biggest pool NADD has to offer, affectionately nick named, Lake Tonopaws.
Social distancing will still be implemented. Please keep a 6' distance between pop ups and while visiting with others.
We have 4 hand sanitizer dispensers for you to use.