This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/03/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 928-377-0678
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
12:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - check in 30 mins prior AR will begin approximately 15 mins after the 2:30 splash has ended.
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
12:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
02:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 30 mins prior AR will begin approximately 15 mins after the last splash of the day
08:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
10:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
12:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
02:30 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 mins prior
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - check in 30 mins prior HD will begin approximately 15 mins after the last splash of the day
Judges: John Nelssen, Holly McKnight with other judges possibly announced.
Come & relax with us here at the ranch.
We invite you to come & set-up early, enjoy life under the stars and splash your dogs.
Open practice day on Thursday 10:00am til 3:30pm, only for those entered in the upcoming event..
The temps will be hot & most likely windy, bring your shade, tie downs, sunscreen & plenty hydration.
Social distancing will still be implemented.
Please follow the 6' distancing rule between pop ups & people.
Hand sanitizer dispensers are available for your use.
Notice: At this time, our facility is not set up for credit cards but we'll happily accept personal checks or cash.
We are in the middle of Jet maneuvers. If they happen to fly during a Splash, we will hold-up and wait for them to fly on over.
Lodging: Limited designated dry RV parking
Jumping K9 Ranch offers Poolside Dry Camping for $25.00 a night. Please call in advance to reserve.
Holly @ 928-377-0678
Hotels: Kingman is 25 miles away from the Ranch and has many choices of brand name hotels and motels.
My choice for "dog friendly", is always La Quinta.
Directions from Phoenix:
North on US Hwy 93, approximately 25 miles north of Wikieup, our driveway is between mile marker 99 & 98, at the top of the hill, right into our driveway. (look for our sign).
Directions from Kingman:
I-40 east to South US Hwy 93 (towards Phoenix, exit 71), travel 7 miles, from the fast lane, you'll turn left into our driveway at mile marker 98.3 (look for our sign).