- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration begins on 09/24/2021 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 10/08/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- An invite is required to attend this event. Registration instructions will be sent via email.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $115.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NADD NATIONAL SHOWCASE
The purpose of the National Showcase is to create a premier dog event where we can highlight the best dogs in each division.
Where and When:
Ozark Empire Fairgrounds October 27-31, 2021
Invites to The Showcase will be made up of the following:
Needs to attend a Regional
- Top 25% over all by division* (Open, Lap & Veteran**)
- 2021 top 3 Regionals Placements per division
- 2020 top 3 Regionals Placements per division
* top 25% of each division is determined by a team's best regionals score averaged with their end of season average. (this puts a lot of weight on regionals effort)
**Veteran division invites is from distance only.
Does NOT have to attend Regionals (as these aren't determined until the end of the season)
- #1 in Breed
- Top 10 overall rankings in each division
- Top dog in each division at the last chance qualifiers held the two days before.
ALL invites must have a minimum of 15/5/5 splashes to accept their National Showcase invite.
There will be 2 splashes (2 jumps per splash) and a Finals. Each splash
is 3 mins. Combine the best of each splash with the end of season average to get an overall score.
FINALS - Top 5 -10 dogs depending on division size will be called back for a finals. Finals will be 1 jump (2 mins). Finals jump will be averaged and top 5 placements will be rewarded. Top ten placements will include the final jump in their average.
Each team comes up once for a standard HD splash. Top 5-10 (depending on division numbers) will come back for finals.
"Showcase rules" - Dogs can only start 1 foot below their season average. Top 5 each division will come back for finals. Standard tie-breakers are used.
$115 per discipline
10/27 & 28 - The Classic Last chance qualifier
AR and HD last chance on Wed only, 3 splashes each day
10/28 - The Showcase HydroDash and Air Retrieve
10/29 & 30 - The Showcase Distance
10/30 Banquet to follow finals on Saturday night
10/31 2022 Qualifier
Banquet and Awards
The banquet will be held onsite at the banquet hall after Finals on Saturday night. We will have a selection of meal options (with a vegan choice). More information and sign up will be available as we get closer.
Introducing a new OVERALL trophy. Awarded to the top dog in each division combining all 3 disciplines. Details announced by April.
Camping : There is a number of camping spots available at the event site. Information on camping registration will be available in May. Registration will open in August. Cost per site is approximately $35-55 depending on the site type and amenities.
KOA Springfield - https://koa.com/campgrounds/springfield-route-66/
Hotel recommendations: NADD has saved blocks of rooms are being held for competitors until September 30, 2021. Please call the hotels directly and ask for the NADD rate
NADD Host Hotel - Best Western Coach House (closest to the fairgrounds) 417-862-0701
- - $83+tax (pet fee waived)
The Greenstay on Chestnut 417-863-1440
- - Rate $83+tax (pet fee waived)
Best Western Railhaven 417-866-1963
- - Rate $85+tax (pet fee waived)
There are also a number of AirBnB and VRBO's available
Check back often as we will update this information as often as we can.
National Championship Event
- In order to attend this event, your dog will need to have earned an invitation at a qualifying event or by satisfying any other condition listed in the Championship Invite Criteria to earn a qualifying invite.
- The dog will need to have completed the required number of jumps (15 for Distance Jump or 5 for Air Retrieve) by the end of the season.
- The Division under which your dog will attend the championship is determined by NADD. Splashes will be assigned automatically based on the dog's assigned division.
- There will be additional awards for Veteran dogs at this event (8 years of age or older).
This event's schedule has not been completed yet.