- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/21/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
12:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
We will have a food truck here this weekend.
Please remember to bring your signed NADD waiver and signed NADD COVID-19 waiver (available on the NADD website).
All start times are estimates. We normally tend to start earlier than the listed time. However, you will always get your splash if you are ready at the scheduled time.
We will be using the software "Agility Gate" again since it was so successful for the last events. I will email you the code as soon as I receive it. The diving order will be by your dog's name in alphabetical order.
July 23, 2021 Friday
You must check-in before setting up.
If you do not see Mary please come to the kennel office and ask for her.
3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Early Check-In, Set-Up, and $10 fee per dog to use the pool until 5:30.
July24, 2021 Saturday
You must check-in at the secretary's table before setting up. The table is under the tan canopy immediately on the right as you enter the pool area.
Pool will be open from 7 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
7:00 a.m. Grounds Open
7:30 a.m. Check-In and Set Up
8:30 a.m. Judges Briefing
8:45 a.m. Splash 1 begins
10:30 a.m. Splash 2 begins
12:00 noon Splash 3 begins
1:30 p.m. Splash 4 begins
3:00 p.m. Hydro Dash
June 27, 2021 Sunday
Pool will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
7:30 a.m. Check-In and Set Up for individuals that did not check in on Friday or Saturday.
8:30 a.m. Judges Briefing (if needed)
8:45 a.m. Splash 5 begins
10:30 a.m. Splash 6 begins
12:00 noon Splash 7 begins
1:30 p.m. Splash 8
3:00 p.m. Air Retrieve
July 24 and July 25, 2021
It is unclear as of this date, whether a second wave of COVID will spread through the U.S. To be safe, please keep 6 feet between people. Only 1 person at a time should be at the trial secretary's table.
Parking: We will have a "loading/unloading" area for this event. There is plenty of parking available, but please park logically (i.e. park next to an already parked car). The only restriction is do not park in the area in front of the kennel from the office door to the end of the building. These spots are for boarding customers.
Check-In. There will be a table by the secretary's table to put your: 1) NADD COVID-19 Waiver and 2) NADD Event Waiver. Please remember these two Waivers must be completed, signed and dated prior to checking in. They can be found on the NADD website and you may email them to me prior to the event: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment. Please have exact amount if paying by cash. All checks need to be made payable to "Animal Watchers". We will accept VISA or MC, but it would be helpful to us if you can pay by cash or check.
Pool / Dock: You will be entering the dock on the left staircase, it has an "Enter" sign on it. You will be leaving the dock by the right side staircase marked "EXIT'. There will be a divider between the 2 staircases to allow the next competitor to enter as soon as the previous competitor and dog have turned and are walking towards the pool exit gate.
Scores: We encourage you to check your scores on the NADD website. They are normally posted a few minutes after the secretary enters them.
Ribbons: Qualifying ribbons for the entire event are normally ready to be picked up at the secretary's table by noon on Saturday, and usually earlier. One of our staff members will place all of your Qualifying ribbons for the event in an envelope labeled with your dog's name.
For "new title" ribbons, Advanced and Excellent titles, you must pick up at the trial secretary's table.
Bathrooms. For this event our inside bathroom will not be available for use. We will have 2 Port-a-Potties near the exit. There is a 3rd port-a-potty over next to the agility field. Hand sanitizers will be available right next to the port-a-potty.
Entering: Our driveway has an electronic gate. The key pad is on the left side (driver's side) when entering. The Code is 1, 2, 3, 4. The Code is also written on the key pad.
Exiting: The gate should open automatically for you. If it does not open there is a red box on the left side of the driveway that has a remote control in it which has always worked. Just point it towards the gate, push the button and return the remote to the box.
Parking: You may park anywhere except in front of the Kennel Office Door and to the right side of the kennel door.
All dog must be on leash at all times except on the dock or inside the fenced potty area.
Bring a canopy for shade, ground is dirt.
Covered Agility Area. You may set-up in the agility area. It is definitely cooler than under a canopy. Do not use any of the agility equipment. Anyone using the agility equipment will be asked to leave.
IF ANY PERSON OR DOG IS GETTING OVERHEATED, we can set up a space for you indoors.
THE 12 ACRES THAT THE POOL IS ON IS NOT COMPLETELY FENCED IN.
Hospital: Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
151 Colonia de Salud
Sierra Vista, AZ
Urgent Care: High Desert Clinic
77 East Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista AZ
Veterinary: Coronado Vet Clinic
4181 E Glenn Road
Sierra Vista AZ