This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/13/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
NADD Event Description
A Dog’s Way Inlet Flyers and all its facilities is dedicated to keeping everyone safe enjoying the outside with their dogs. We are committed to comply with all city and state mandates pertaining to our location. Below are A Dog’s Way Inlet Flyers policies and procedures pertaining to Covid-19. This plan will be in effect during the Inlet Flyers 2021 season and will change as the needs change.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver and the Facility Waiver for A Dog’s Way Inn and its facilities will be emailed to each competitor to be signed and handed in at the check in. We will have blank ones available for those without printers.
- Sign all waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, A Dog’s Way Inn Facility distributed in email.
- Turn in all waivers and receive a wrist band
- Social Distance
- Masks are not required
- Envirosol spray will be intermittently used on the dock and gate surfaces. Competitors can easily spray gate surfaces themselves with handy spray bottles.
- Large, wooded field will give cars plenty of room to crate from your vehicles. We have plenty of room for tents to be pitched and crates set up in the Park Area. Please social distance
- Barking Dawgs Tavern will be open for lunch both Saturday and Sunday
- 761 Pendergrass is the entrance to our property, a map of our facility will be emailed to each registered competitor
- The road winds through some woods past a mobile home on the left and pops out to our Kennel facility on the right. Our Agility field is left of the ring and if you follow the road more you will see the pool and pond and Dog Park. The parking for the pool will be just past the pool right of the road.
- We can have RV’s on the Property limited however, so please email me and I can hold a spot. Anne Ritchie- firstname.lastname@example.org Primitive, no electric or water or sewer. $15.00 a night
- Our facility website is adogswayinn.com
- Ribbons will be available at your own convenience.
- All dogs must be on leash. We have a small training ring in front of the kennel for off leash play all other areas for this event will be on leash areas.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Poop stations are located all around the property with bags and buckets for their waste.
- Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or concerns we want this to be the most fun experience and your home.
- We can solve any problems if we know what they are
We are so extremely excited for our very first year as a NADD dock diving facility.
Pet Friendly Hotels
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
1303 A Tadlock Drive
Murrells Inlet, SC. 29576
- Garden City Inn
1120 North Waccamaw Dr.
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Huntington Beach State Park 1.4 miles
- Ocean Lakes Campground 8.5 miles