- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/11/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
- THE POOL IS HEATED! (depending on the time of the year)
- We WILL be allowing overnight camping at no cost. Water is available no electric hook ups. Please contact us if you plan to camp.
- Try It’s will be allowed time permitting.
- We will allow day of registration.
- Please check in 30 min before your first splash.
- We will allow same day registrations.
- Run order will be alphabetical Saturday and reverse alphabetical Sunday.
- Please pick up after your dogs.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the problem occurs, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the trial. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the trial is over. Do not hesitate to talk with us.
- You will be responsible for your own Blue qualifying ribbons. We will have the ribbons set out for you to pick up.
- Title ribbons will be available as soon as possible. We will also being printing title certificates as they no longer will be mailed.
- We will be following Michigan's Covid Guidelines
- We will also have hand sanitizer available to use.
- If you have symptoms of Covid please do NOT attend the event.
Quality Inn & Suites (5 min away)
1265 S 11th St, Niles, MI 49120
Red Roof Inn South Bend – Mishawaka (20 min away)
1325 E University Dr, Granger, IN 46530