- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/27/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
Chestnut Hill is committed to comply with all city, state, national, and NADD mandates pertaining to our location and the well-being of the public and success of dog sports. Below are Chestnut Hill’s policies and procedures pertaining to our 2021 weekend events.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver and the Chestnut Hill facility waiver.
An email will be sent out with your jump block times after the event closes for entries.
Social / Physical Distancing
Staff, Judges and Volunteers will maintain and attempt to enforce the 6-foot distance rule.
Administration area will be fenced off at least at a 6’ minimum distance from the tables to the fencing to prevent contact to the admin workers.
All attendees should maintain a 6-ft distance rule and may not touch another person, dogs other than their own, or other’s property at any time.
Masks are not required AS LONG AS attendees maintain appropriate distancing from ALL competitors!! This includes when checking in at the administration desk.
All attendees are expected to bring their own hand sanitizer and any other type of disinfecting/sanitation product they wish to use for their own use.
Payments: Checks and cash will be collected at check in and dropped by the attendee/competitor into a payment box. If paying by cash, please bring exact payment as we can not make change!! Prepayment can be made through Paypal. A payment link will be provided after the official closing date of the event.
Registration: Pre-registration is required and no day of event entries will be accepted.
Ribbons: There will be a separate ribbon table for competitors to pick up their ribbons. The ribbons will be pre-labeled with a blank sticker so that the competitor can fill in their own splash information. If you can not remember your splash info, you will be able to find the info on the NADD portal during or shortly after your jump block completes. If you have questions after the event about any jump, please email email@example.com .
Minimum of 15’ apart for dogs waiting in line for their jumps
There will be a table on the near side (entry side) of the dock with hand sanitizer for EVERY person entering the dock. This is REQUIRED before entering the dock. There will be a second table on the far (exiting) side of the dock with hand sanitizer as well.
There are no spectators allowed at this event.
Crating is allowed in or just outside of competitor’s car. ONLY. This event will not have crating or tents in other locations.
All dogs MUST be kept on a 6 foot or shorter leash. NO flexi leashes or long lines allowed during an event.
A running order will be posted. Block times will be e-mailed ahead of time so competitors know when they will be jumping. We will also make regular announcements to alert competitors that their turn is coming up.
Crating / Parking Area
There will be parking spots setup around the pool. These parking spots are for use during the competitors' assigned block time. We are encouraging competitors to use these “block-time use only” parking spots since they will only be on site for a short time each day.
This event will be run using a 2-hour daily time block structure which allows the facility to limit the number of people on premise at one time. Each competitor will be emailed their respective 2-hour daily time blocks after the event closes.
There will be a maximum of 4 splashes a day.
Some competitors will jump Friday (for their Saturday, or Sunday jumps).
AR will run at the normal time on Friday.
Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled block time to check in only. Should someone show up early, they are to stay in their car until their scheduled time except to check in. Parking for the next block of competitors should be further from the pool until the current block of competitors leave a parking spot open. Competitors may choose to remain parked out further if they so desire. As long as all cars are spaced appropriately apart.
Gates: All gate latches and top rails will be cleaned between each 2-hour time block of competitors.
If competitors wish to wear gloves or use a protective layer (i.e. towel, Kleenex, etc.) to open/close gates on the dock, we encourage them to provide their own protection.
There will be a table on the near side (entry side) of the dock with a bottle of hand sanitizer for EVERY person to use who will be entering the dock. This is REQUIRED before entering the dock.
Competitors are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, wipes, etc. We WILL have hand sanitizer available near the pool entrance and porta-potty.
Dog Waste Stations: Dog waste stations will be available throughout the property and easily accessible for all competitors.
As ALWAYS…. We are looking forward to providing a safe and positive atmosphere to successfully run the first Chestnut Hill NADD event of the season! We appreciate the flexibility and cooperation of our competitors to help make this event a success. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.