This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/22/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
12:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
Hi there, we here at Northequest are soooooo excited to see everyone again....In the interest of being able to run future NADD events we are relying on YOU our competitors to make this event a safe and wonderful weekend...
However, there are some things that you need to know!
This is a repeat email for those of you who have signed up more recently
Please read Carefully:
Given the large interest in our Dock Diving Event and that we are still in STAGE1 we have made the decision to run EACH DAY as below to ensure that we can limit exposure and proximity while still providing a safe event.
FRIDAY WILL RUN CONSECUTIVE WITH ALL SPLASH DIRECTLY RUN AFTER AirRetreive( 12:30)Splashes start at 1:30
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY will run as per below.
AirRetreive : Starting at 9:30 SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
GROUP #1- 10:30-2PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
A-M Surnames(your last name) -Splashes starting at 10:30 and will run consecutively with small breaks in between.
Clients will then leave.
GROUP #2 N-Z Surnames(your last name)
***NOT TO START BEFORE 2:30pm in the afternoon same format as above
***if you have a conflict, wish to move groups or multiple dogs and need to group them in order to be efficient please call 416.409.5672 PRIOR TO THE EVENT START
Masking is REQUIRED at all times while attending this event.
Mask may be removed by competitor and or handlers while on the dock ONLY.
***No spectators 1 attendant per competitor.
Parking and dog crate set up must be at minimum 2m distance from next car. We have limited parking at this time. You may work out of your vehicle or sit at a socially distanced chair by the pool.
***No spectators 1 attendant per competitor. This is subject to change as per provincial outdoor number requirements.
Office: 2competitor/persons will be allowed in the office at one time
Please arrive early to ensure that you can check in.
We will be contact tracing.
You will be required to sign a waiver 2021
Please pick up after your dog.
Please take your garbage with you.
There will be no food provided at this event. However, Uxbridge is 5min away.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND KIND -WE ARE DOING OUR BEST UNDER THESE CURRENT COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS TO GIVE YOU A SAFE AND WONDERFUL NADD EXPERIENCE.
We are so excited to be hosting our NADD event Post Covid19 in the Toronto/GTA area. We have missed all of you!
Northequest’s JUMP INTO JUNE 2021 EVENT. QUALIFYING RIBBONS per splash. COVID19 protocols will include Masking for all, social distancing, hand sanitizing stations and limited bodies in the office.
No finals at this event.
FOOD for LUNCH available- Saturday and Sunday till 11-2pm-Menu to follow!