- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/31/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Welcome to Dog Gone Diving Dogs!
Our facility property starts once you have driven through the black iron fencing. PLEASE STAY ON DGS PROPERTY . If necessary the neighboring field will be used for over flow parking.
No dogs or handlers are allowed in the barn area. Please respect the animals that reside on the property and do not allow your dog(s)to harass them. This is a working farm with livestock and free range peacocks.
The facility property starts once you have driven through the black iron fencing. There will be someone on a golf cart to help direct parking. If necessary the neighboring field will be used for over flow parking.
- ☐Owners may setup a personal tent and X-pen beside their car. We will also be allowing creating in the adjoining field 6ft apart.
- ☐All parking will be marked and ample space will be provided to keep distance.
- ☐No RV space will be provided.
☐ Sign ALL waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, Dog Gone Diving Dogs release and Covid-19)
☐ EVERY COMPETITOR/HANDLER MUST TURN IN WAIVERS OR WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE!
☐ Pre-torn & self-applied wristbands will be provided.
- ☐Registration tent will be outside.
- ☐Check in will be one person at a time.
- ☐NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED!
- Checks, credit cards, and cash accepted day of.
Handler’s Meeting/Jump Order
☐ Jump order will be announced throughout the day, like always.
- ☐YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR SPLASH TIME
☐ ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
☐ An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
- ☐High touch surfaces WILL BE LIMITED to only those that can’t be eliminated.
- ☐The facility will not allow anyone to enter the kennel/ building training areas for any reason.
- ☐A PORTA POTTY WILL BE PROVIDED.
☐ Only one person at registration.
☐ All judges will have their own clipboard.
- ☐Sanitize frequently.
- ☐Staff will sanitize the dock and gates between each Jump Group.
☐ Competitors need to bring their own drinks and food.