- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 02/01/2021 at 01:00 pm and closes 06/01/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 60 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Phone: (760) 8876296
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
COVID COMPLIANCE- As of now - we are planning to run this as a normal event. There will be handwash stations and sanitizer available. We are not required to masks unless we are unable to maintain a 6ft distance. If anything changes, we may have to run in blocks again, you will be emailed before the closing date.
Bring your eye patch and peg leg and come on over for Distance, Air Retrieve AND Hydro Dash!!!!!!! Best matching outfit wins a special prize!
Come get those puppy legs stretched out! we will have fun surprises, and another of our Legendary photo booth!!!!
We will also be having facility finals on Sunday!!!! With special awards!