- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/11/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
02:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
This event will be run under our COVID-19 plan as required by the state of N.C. and NADD. Masks will be required, except when you are on the dock, and social distancing will be expected at the event. We will provide 4 handwashing stations with soap, water, hand sanitizer, and paper towels. The dock will be sanitized between Splashes. Port-a-Potties will be sanitized at the same time as the dock. Competitors should plan on bringing your own food and drink and water for your dog. Please park with extra space between your vehicles. If tenting, please place your tent at the end of your vehicle so there will be plenty of parking for everyone.
Trash and recycle cans are marked for your use. Orange Home Depot cans are on the property for dog waste.
Dogs must be on leash at all times except when on the dock. FLEXI LEADS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Please be aware of your dog and other dogs in the area. Keep your distance to prevent any problems.
WE REQUIRE ANYONE ON THE DOCK TO WEAR SHOES FOR SAFETY REASONS.