This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/25/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Welcome to the Walnut Hill Farm K9 Sports AR/HD Specialty! This is a fun event that runs in the morning!
No masks are required if you are vaccinated per Virginia mandate.
Weather permitting there will be try-its for a 1/2 hour when the event is over each day.
Please feel free to crate in the barn and set your ez ups between the barn and the house on the hill and around the pool. PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE JUDGES TENT.
No rvs on the property. The Quality Inn and Microtel in Culpeper are dog friendly. There are lots of great place to eat in the area. The wineries and breweries are super too.
If you have any questions please feel free to email! This is a fun event to try!