- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 04/05/2021 at 12:00 am and closes 08/03/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Welcome to the Walnut Hill K9 Sports Love You to the Moon and Back event! Hopefully we won’t need mask protocol but in the event we do we recommend you were a face mask in the barn and in close proximity to people. You do Not have to wear a mask on the dock and we ask for 6’ distancing.
Saturday and Sunday there will be a lunch/try it break from 12pm to 12:30pm.
You are welcome to crate in the barn and put your ez ups up between the barn and the house on the Hill. Please no spectating around the pool area. That is reserved for staff and exhibitors preparing to jump. There is 120 acres to walk you dog and an enclosed fenced/wired field to run your dog off leash.
No rvs on the property. Madison has an rv park and there is a Walmart in Culpeper. The Quality Inn and Microtel are nice hotels in Culpeper that allow dogs. Great places to eat and many wineries and breweries make this area a fun destination.
Any questions... please feel free to email. Hug your dog❤️