This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/13/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
It’s Christmas in July at Walnut Hill Farm K9 Sports!
No Masks needed if you have been vaccinated per Virginia state mandate.
PRIZES!! Each day of the event prizes will be awarded for:
Friday-Biggest Ears and Funniest Ears
Saturday-Longest Tail and Shortest Tail
Sunday-Biggest Dog and Shortest Dog
We will also hold a BEST DRESSED for Christmas contest for your dogs each day! (If you win one day for best dressed, your dog can still participate but will not qualify for the other days.)
Saturday and Sunday there will be a 1/2 hour lunch/try it break from 12pm to 12:30 pm. We will NOT have a food vendor so be sure to bring your lunch and lots of water to stay hydrated!
You are welcome to crate your dogs in the barn as in the past two years. You are also welcome to set up your ez up tents on the Hill between the barn and the house and around the far end of the pool area. PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE JUDGES TENT!!
Dogs on leash at all times around the barn and pool except when jumping on the dock. There are areas in the back where you can walk your dogs and a fenced/wired field to run your dog off leash.
NO RVs on site but Madison has a RV park and there is a Walmart in Culpeper. The Quality Inn and the Microtel Inn & Suites in Culpeper are the hotels that allow dogs and the restaurants in Culpeper are really good. Lots of wineries and breweries in the area too!
NO Smoking on the property except in your vehicle.
Please feel free to email Denise at Denise@pagliarolaw.com with questions. Look forward to a great year of flying dogs!