- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/13/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
It’s Christmas in July at Walnut Hill Farm K9 Sports! Hopefully Covid is a thing of the past but in the case it’s not.... we recommend you wear your mask in the barn and in close proximity to people. You do not have to wear it on the dock and we ask for 6’ distancing.
Saturday and Sunday the will be a lunch/try it break from 12pm to 12:30 pm.
You are welcome to crate in the barn and ez ups may be sent up between the barn and the house. No spectating around the pool area. This area is for the exhibitors getting ready to jump. Dogs on leash at all times around the barn and pool areas. You are welcome to walk you dogs in the back of the farm and there is a fenced/wired Fidel to run your dogs off leash.
No rvs on the property but there is a rv park in Madison and a Walmart in Culpeper. The Quality Inn and Microtel in Culpeper are the hotels that allow dogs. There are lots of really good Culpeper restaurants and local wineries and breweries!
Please feel free to email with questions. Let the dogs fly