- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/28/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
ABOUT K9 MANNERS & MORE FALL FLING EVENT
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW!
Waivers: There are 3 WAIVERS that you must print, sign and bring with you to the event.
- Ribbons will be available at the end of the splash for pickup in hanging pockets on the building away from admin.
- Admin WILL NOT provide ribbons prior to the end of the splash.
Competition and Crating Areas:
- The area on the east side of the pool will be restricted to judges and staff only.
- All staff will be wearing t-shirts identifying them as STAFF.
- There will be a maximum of 3 competitors queued up to be ready to jump.
- Running order will be posted near the dock entrance and off-limits to competitors.
- Crating may be available in the WEST field if the ground is not saturated.
- If you crate inside the building, please keep 15’ apart from competitors who are not jumping/holding or traveling with you. Do not crate on the black mats.
- We are not running jump blocks and are running at the published Splash times.
- Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled splash time to check in and warm up their dogs. Anyone showing up early will be instructed to remain in their car until their scheduled time
- After the event closes, you will receive an email with check-in instructions.
- We will be using the Remind text app
- On-site entry will only be accepted for splashes that are not full
YOU MUST PRINT AND SIGN THESE THREE WAIVERS AND BRING THEM WITH YOU TO THE EVENT!
(copy and paste in your browser if the link isn't active)