This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/01/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Max of 12 distance splashes/dog
COVID Policy – Check back often for updates as the situation is constantly changing. We follow all current COVID guidelines provided by the state of Ohio and the CDC.
Additional COVID measures that have been put in place by Duke’s include:
- Staff to Wipe down/spray all “high touch” surfaces (gates, handles, rails, etc) with disinfectant between each splash - Multiple Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the facility - Duke’s will ensure the daily chlorine and PH levels of the pool water is always at the CDCs recommended values in order to remove or inactivate the virus that causes covid-19 - Staff and competitors must remain a minimum of 6’ apart at all times - Removal of any non-essential seating or tables that cannot be wiped/sprayed between splashes or that may encourage people to gather and be closer than 6’ of each other.
Due to the uncertainty of the situation, these guidelines are subject to change at any time.
Try It's - Check with admin when you check-in at the event.
Waitlist – If there is not room in a splash you would like to enter, please email us at info@DiveAtDukes.com with your NADD number, the event you want to enter and the splash you want to enter to be put on our waitlist. Waitlists open 30-days prior to the start of the event.
Virtual Check In – Is not required but encouraged! We will send an email to all competitors two weeks prior to the event regarding checking in.
Waivers – Waivers are mandatory. You will not receive a wristband to enter without signing your waivers. Duke’s and NADD event waivers can be signed and submitted online here: Waivers
Fun Finals – Duke’s offers fun finals on the last day of each event (EXCEPT the qualifier) after the last splash. The top 6 dogs in each division (excluding AR and HD) can stay to compete. You have two minutes on the dock with no practice. Prizes are given to the top 3 dogs in each division and the top 3 dogs overall in AR and HD.
Photographer – Cindy Noland Photography - firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Food – TBD
Onsite Title Testing – TBD
Canine Massage – Janice Wenig - email@example.com
Facebook Link – For updates about this event follow our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/792727307957469
Crating Area – Crating is available onsite. You can crate within our facility fenced in area OR out of your car. Please note: if you choose to crate out of your car, you will be directed to overflow parking to ensure you have enough room.
Reserved Crating - Not available at this event.
Hotel Link – Nearby pet friendly hotels can be found here: Pet Friendly Hotels
Facility Rules – Duke’s facility rules and guidelines can be found here: Duke's Facility Rules