- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/03/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 509-258-5408
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - All Jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
10:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
10:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
10:30 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3:00pm.
2021 Northwest is Rockin' in Rockin!
We were excited to be invited to the
2021 AKC Richmond Dog Fancier's Show,
but it was canceled due to COVID.
But have no fear!
We will be jumping at the Bark Avenue store in Rocklin, CA!
Diving Dogs is OPEN TO ALL BREEDS! Everyone from tiny Yorkies to giant Mastiffs are welcome to rock the dock.
We will offer on site registration, as well as Try It’s for dogs who have never gone off the dock. Day Of registrations will be allowed each day, for the day you wish to jump, until there is no space, we will not have a waiting list . All spots are on a first come, first served basis. Registration and Pool will open one hour before the first competitive splash of the day.
Please make sure to turn in your splash cards early each day, so you have lots of time to get your jumps completed. All distance jumps need to be completed before 3pm each day. Hydro Dash and Air Retrieve competitors must be onsite 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the splash.
As with everything in 2020 & 2021, nothing is certain, except that we all want to play with our dogs. So, we will be adhering to current COVID requirements and restrictions.
Please review the Northwest Mobile Dock COVID Safety Plan prior to attending. They will be strictly enforced.
We will award flat ribbons for all dogs who enter and rosettes for titles earned.
Please read before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it after the event is over. So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!