- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/24/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-In 30 minutes prior
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Must Check-in 30 minutes prior
Welcome to Paws 4 Fun's Inaugural Dock Diving Kickoff Event!
Details: We do have off-street parking in the front of our building. Our pool is in the back of the facility. Please stop at our front desk and let them know you are here for the dock diving event. They will do a quick check over your dog (as we do with any dog using our facility) and bring you to the pool area for check in and staging areas.
There are several hotels in the area, only a handful of them are pet-friendly. We will update this information if we get a secured block of rooms at a pet-friendly hotel. You are also welcome to board your dogs with us at a 5% event participant discount if you would like to stay at a non-pet-friendly hotel.
There are several campgrounds at lakes outside of the city, however under the current COVID-19 regulations, there is no camping allowed at this time. If that changes prior to our event, this section will be updated.
We will be following any appropriate physical distancing measures in place at the time of the event, additional waivers may be required in June as they are in May, and we will have cleaning procedures as suggested or required by authorities at that time.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your smiling faces and jumping dogs soon!