- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/27/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
10:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
12:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
03:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
01:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
12:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - Splash begins directly after the one before it ends
- REQUIRED NADD WAIVERS FOR THIS EVENT: These waivers are required to be printed and turned in at the time of "check in," we will have a drop box available for you to place your waivers in.
- ALL competitors to start check-in at 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday that did not prepay on Friday. The check in on Friday starts at 10:00 AM
- Check in will be contact free, please do NOT enter our admin building, we will have drop boxes for your waivers and payment. If paying cash or check please have exact change and place payment in an envelope with your and your dog(s) names on it, we also have a paypal address that will be posted that can be used to contact-less payment as well.
- Masks are required for check in, all other situations masks are recommended, but not required.
- Ribbons are by REQUEST ONLY, if you would like your ribbons please let me know at the time that you check in. We will have only one person handling the ribbons to minimize common surfaces.
- There will be no penalty if you decide not to attend our event due to the concern of Covid-19, but please make sure to contact us and let us know that you will not be attending.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19 in the past 14 days please do NOT attend our event, we can remove you without penalty, please make sure to message us to let us know.
- At this time, this event will be run on a normal time schedule, as posted on this webpage.
- Finals will be at approximately 1:30 PM on Sunday (or 30 minutes after the final splash), to be eligible for finals you must have at least three splashes over the course of the weekend.
- There will be NO "Try-its" or day of entries available at this event due to Covid-19.
- Please keep 6 feet in between yourself and other competitors at all times if possible, if social distancing is not possible, we highly recommend face masks.
- When parking please allow adequate space between your vehicle and others (we recommend 10 feet in between each vehicle), please do not create hang out areas with fellow competitors.
- Ribbons are done by REQUEST ONLY, if you would like ribbons please let us know when you check in, ribbons will be handled by one person only to minimize common surfaces.
- Common surfaces will be sanitized periodically throughout each day.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at various locations for your use.
- The Moose will be serving food on Saturday and Sunday, they have safety measures in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Due to Covid-19 we will not have any AC runs available, please plan accordingly.
- If travelling I-95N, you will take exit 1 for Saint Marys Road, keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Marys Road, after 4.3 miles turn left onto Colerain Road, destination will be on the right.
- If travelling I-95S, take exit 6 toward Laurel Island Pkwy, follow Laurel Island Parkway for 4.1 miles then turn onto Colerain Road, destination will be on the left.